Guidelines for the Submission of Comments
We are looking forward to your comments, ideas and opinions and to a lively exchange.
All entries and comments are going to be published without any prior checking.
If you wish to leave a comment, you have to give your name and a valid e-mail address.
Your name will be visible for everyone; your e-mail address will not be published.
Code of conduct
- Please note that a factual discussion is desired. This means friendly and fair communication without any offensive language.
- Discriminating, sexist, racist terms or offensive comments are forbidden.
- Show the same degree of respect to other users that you yourself would expect to receive.
- Avoid personal attacks.
- Everyone has the right of free expression. Never try to force your own opinion upon others.
- If you add a comment, please ensure that it is topic-related.
SYSGO will reserve the right to remove users’ comments and block IP addresses if one of these rules isn’t kept.
The comments in this blog reflect the opinions and experience of our users only.
SYSGO AG accepts no liability for the accuracy and completeness of the contents.
Comments and feedback on our blog are welcome and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.